Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Will with out hope

  • Aug 20/2010
How does a person live day to day when the threat of their impending doom is forever in the air? I realized today that I haven't 'Settled up' in a while, which is my way of making sure that If I never spoke to someone again, that they would know just how I felt. And now i just feel really bad about it, because the threat hasn't, and never will go away. And its not that I'm going to take my own life, not that that isn't a very realistic chance, but living with life threatning food allergy to some very common things is a scary world. I think I need to go tell some people some very deep emotional things now.
  • Mood: Neglect
  • Listening to: The voices in my head
  • Reading: that which was never wrote
  • Watching: the world from behind my tears
  • Playing: at this thing called life
  • Eating: Fresh Coffee
  • Drinking: more fresh coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment