Thursday, September 2, 2010

From Deep inside I find what I don't want

  • Aug 19/2010
I have been having some deep seated problems with inspiration of late. I haven't come up with any new songs in weeks. My screen play is suffering from writers block of epic proportions, and even my small amount of artistic talent has been suffering with a loss of ideas.

So, I dug within myself to find something. And I didn't like what was there. Depression, misery, repressed emotions and memories, and loss. Where does that take my inspiration? I wrote 4 new songs, killed off two of my characters, and sketched a fallen angel. Yup, all signs of a very healthy mind I would say. Good day to be me... Going to go play with traffic now.
  • Mood: Agony
  • Listening to: Myself
  • Reading: the verses I have penned
  • Watching: my life slip away
  • Playing: the remains of my soul
  • Eating: my hair
  • Drinking: my sorrow from a shot glass

No comments:

Post a Comment