Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nothing I Can Do

Aug 19/2010

What do you do when you are worrying about 100 different things that you have absolutely no control over? And there things that are scary as far as my life goes. And it feels like I have no one to turn too. I spend too many hours by myself with too much going through my head, and never get to sort out any of my feelings with the people I am having them with. I miss sleeping soundly (alright, i've never slept soundly, but I imagine that its nice), I miss taking any joy out of the few things that I have left that brought me joy. I miss feeling like I was a part of something good, meaningful, and special. I miss having someone who would tell me that its going to be alright, and not have to doubt them. I miss being in love. I miss the inspiration that I was fed daily from it, and the hope that it always brought into even the darkest of days. I miss being able to pen a song any second of the day because my heart just felt it.
  • Mood: Hysterical
  • Listening to: Dala
  • Reading: The Story of O
  • Watching: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Box Set
  • Playing: with the fragments of my mind
  • Eating: Day old coffee.
  • Drinking: Day old Coffee, 3rd time this week

No comments:

Post a Comment