Saturday, September 4, 2010

Problems Said I

Been think too much about you when I should have been thinking of me

You left my heart still beating on the seat of your car

Dropping me off without ever saying goodbye

Alone I sit on the floor with what ever I need

This damning darkness surrounds my periphery

The spotlights on me but I just want to hide

Nothing to give that’s not already been taken

Nowhere to go that I’ll feel welcome

Another day squandered on this thing they call love

Another day wasted on another missed call

You never write or say a few words

Your presence is missing since the day that we met

Feeling different and strange to your stares everyday

Doesn’t help me get through this time of my life

Throw myself off the building cut myself in the night

Bullet through the brain now wouldn't that be a sight

This feeling I’m left with just won’t go away

But why must I spend every second in pain

I’m not a joke I’m a person too

So what do they say when my backs fully turned

A world of haters who can’t back it up

These tear in my eyes are as real as me

This portrait of beauty isn't only skin deep

To say that I scare you isn't enough so it seems

That your answer is violence only sickens me

You bring out your signs with god on the front

Which hurts just as much as a stake in the back

So this pain I will bear like a scar on my face

Forever confronting this horrible place

I am a girl who was born a boy

And what would I give to have been born a Miss

But praying wont fix this problem I have

So I put on my clothes no matter the day

And enter the world in my own special way

To your glances and glares and sometimes word spoke

I’ll keep my chin up

I know I’m not a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment