Thursday, September 2, 2010

Art Critiques FTW!

Aug 17/2010

So, have got this new group on fb called LXA, all for artists. And while I have little talent or abilities for the subject itself. I have been giving out a lot of critiques of late on some really fantastic artists. Who have really liked what Ive had to say. Which makes me feel a lot better. As talking to my peers about something that they typically know a lot more about it then I do is something that I have had trouble doing in the past. So its been bringing me out of my shell of late a bit. Everyone should go check it out.
  • Mood: Tired
  • Listening to: Rise Against
  • Reading: The Story of O
  • Watching: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Box Set
  • Playing: With my New Earrings
  • Eating: Chicken
  • Drinking: Day old Coffee, again

No comments:

Post a Comment