Thursday, September 2, 2010

Guilt

  • Aug 27/2010
So I am discovering what it means to live with some pretty serious guilt. And its horrible! But, knowing in the back of my head that I have lied to every single person I have ever met in my life is really getting harder and harder to live with everyday. I feel like I need to go back and apologize to them all, and have to some, and it never goes well, and doesn't make me feel any better. And thats when I actually work up the courage to say something.

I guess it comes too from having so many sins to repent for. Because, damn, thats a long list. No one has a clue.

Well, time to go find her a present.
  • Mood: Hungry
  • Listening to: Silence
  • Reading: Blogs
  • Watching: time tick by, slowly
  • Playing: Pokemon HeartGold
  • Eating: Ramen
  • Drinking: Coffee, only half a day old today

No comments:

Post a Comment