Thursday, September 2, 2010

Missing You So Much

Aug 12/2010

I feel it is time for me to sit down and start writing again, as I can't go out an take any photos. I hate not having a working camera!

Your always on my mind, and you don't even know it. You never talk to me, and hardly even try to spend time with me from where I stand. I don't even know if you think about me, and its killing me inside. For the first time in my life I have finally opened up my heart fully to someone. And I don't think they even know how hard that was for me to do. I dream about them every night, and think about them when ever I'm alone. The distance between our two homes wouldn't be so hard to deal with if you would at least talk to me, but it seems I'm the one doing all the talking.

So here I will sit, alone and depressed, attempting to console my friends in there own love endevours. Getting to watch everyone I know live happy, love filled lives only kills me a little bit more inside though.

No comments:

Post a Comment