Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Apathy's Fallen Angel

I am Apathy's fallen angel. I came from on high and fell to this world of pain, suffering and hatred to feel the scorn of your words, the contempt in your eyes, and the disdain of your actions. I am at your misfortune, and I find myself slipping away. Emotion means so little to this patron saint of passivity. My heart had so many fractures that it fell apart, so many fissures that the parts will never form a unadulterated consummate image of its erstwhile self. Where I was formerly preoccupied, bewildered and bemused, at present I suffer from an over abundance of deprivation from your illumination and sparkle. I displace my veneration for you upon the cosmos from which I herald. I am a harbinger of circumstances, that no one wishes to experience interactions with. I have been excommunicated from my place of temperament on my summit of emotion. Now I draw a purdah across my countenance. Now there is nothing left for you and me. The macrocosm of human lives slipped away before my eyes, spinning ever faster till detail evaded observation. Distorted by its age, watching it be born from nihility, to grow up and old, wither away and die, to once again join with its oblivion. But I will adapt to my new circumstances, I will prevail and endure, for I am timeless and eternal. Forever a fallen angel, never to rise again from my ashes.
  • Mood: Pain
  • Listening to: Death Cab For Cutie
  • Playing: Fallout 3
  • Eating: My hair
  • Drinking: A&W

No comments:

Post a Comment