Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nuts, Completely Nuts. Like a Squirrel!


Yup, just a little crazy these days. The emotional roller coater that I seem to be on is... fun? Yesterday I was not doing well, at all. Today? Happier then words could describe. Maybe its the music in my soul today, or my confidence in how I look today. Or perhaps it was talking to my cousin that I haven't talked to in almost 3 years today. Which was kind of neat. Got to come out to him about myself, and we talked about growing up in our separate house holds and the differences with the family units we were gifted with.

Either way. I wish I could feel like this for the rest of my life. As, this is a feeling that I never had before coming out. And I have gotten to feel like this off and on since then. And its fantastic. This is my goal, truly. This is what its all for. To be happy with myself, its such an awesome and overpowering feeling. I know that tomorrow I'm really going to miss this feeling. But I have confidence in the world and myself that I will be here once again.

Ok, time to art some more. As, Ive posted and taken lots of photos today. And Hey, Met Danny Glover... That was AWESOME. Now, next big actor I get to meet? Bob Saget, In December. Can't wait. That man cracks me up!
  • Mood: Ecstatic
  • Listening to: Dr. Horrible/ Barenaked ladies
  • Reading: Houseing listings
  • Playing: with photoshop
  • Eating: Fruit
  • Drinking: water, Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment