Monday, November 1, 2010

Taking Stock


I think I've made a mistake. A really really big one. And today it hit me like a sack of bricks. April 23 should have ended differently now that I know what it meant. But to give up now is to fail, and everyone would view it wrong.

I hope that this feeling goes away very soon. Perhaps after a good full day of sleep.

I never thought that being able to fall in love with myself, and being able to live with myself, would cause everyone else to do the opposite.

What brought this on you may ask? Clothes shopping. One of my Favorite things to do. And now it hurts so much to even think about doing, much less actually doing it.

Can never go back, but can I move forward?
  • Mood: Hopeless
  • Listening to: Pearl Jam, Matthew Good, Avril Lavigne
  • Reading: Show notes
  • Playing: with make up
  • Eating: ginger beef
  • Drinking: water

No comments:

Post a Comment