Friday, November 26, 2010

And she already knows to do your job better

I am having the most the most wonderful fantastic religious experience proportions amazing best night of my life epic legendary monumental love inspiring reason for existence could die happy tomorrow know I lived a meaningful life type of night.

And I just Had to share that with everyone. And NO-ONE is ever going to know why, this is my little secret all to myself, and I just wanted to make everyone in the world jealous that tonight was my night and no one else's in the entire world! And I have never loved myself for being exactly who I am and what I am as I have right now. I wish everyone in the world felt like this all the time. This world would be such a soft, caring, compassionate, open, free and happy place if every one could know what this feeling was, and be in this state of mind all the time. Oh how the world could be so much different. There would be no such thing as a war, there would never be something as scary and demeaning as a hate-crime, The World over, People of all color's; backgrounds; denomination; social standing love free thinkers and religious alike would come together and celebrate this precious life that we have been given/left for us/designed for us/dug out with our own two hands. Although we all look different on the outside, Inside we all feel the same emotions and feel the same pain, So let us celebrate our differences instead of trying to commit mass genocide on each other because they look different.

Peace. Love. Trust. Understanding. That is what I wish for all of you. I hope that you all find it when you need them most, and even when you could not take anymore, it's still there, bursting at the seems ready to crush you in its awesomeness.

So... Back to this blog thing. Sorry loyal followers, one last battle before we get to go ways.
  • Mood: Peaceful
  • Listening to: Nirvana/offspring/paramor
  • Reading: This
  • Watching: The Sun Rise!!!! OMG I missed this
  • Playing: House of the Rising Sun
  • Drinking: water and coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment