Thursday, November 4, 2010

So, I have been doing a lot of thinking again of late. And things are going to change in my life. They really are, have already started in fact. I am no longer going to let fear run my life, I am going to run my fear. I have accepted that no amount of change that I can instill in society, and no matter how much I do, I will probably never be 'accepted' by all them, so why am I going to let them run my life? do they let me run there life? Or do I just ruin it for them? So I am going to step back out into the world today, a different person, I am empowered and I am unafraid. People will look down on me, and I don't care. And things are only going to go up from here!


And hey, going out to the store this afternoon with only eyeliner on even went well. And that was a first.

And now I am going to go out again. And I am going to have fun. See you later :wave:
  • Mood: Bliss
  • Listening to: Nirvana
  • Watching: Hot tub time machine
  • Playing: with Cs, trying to figure this shit out
  • Eating: hotdogs
  • Drinking: water

1 comment: