Thursday, April 14, 2011

Updates For my Peeps

I have been so caught up in life of late, and I have to admit, that I am at least a little happy by it. I have oh so very much going on in my life again. Though when I try and think back to a time in which I didn't, nothing comes to mind. I almost wonder what I would do if suddenly there wasn't any drama in my life, weather it be my own, or that of someone else's. Probably go even more crazy, which is something that I very much am, even have the doctors note to prove it! B)

There is nothing more that I would like to do right now then to let myself include all of you loyal readers of Descriptively Numb in on what has been going on, but my time is short, and there is so much that needs to be said. But take heart, Soon I say, Soon. I need to find me a little bit of time, in which to write. Which for me right now, feels like a very odd thing to say, as I have been writing a heck of a lot of late again. Just not on this.... See, I have been writing this novel. And it is something that I am very happy with. And for someone who suffers with self-esteem issues like I do, and who is hyper-critical of everything that she does, has done, or will ever do, it has been a real big thing for me. So big in fact, that I have even decided that I am going to work at getting it published, but like, a real publishing company! Yup, I am in fact, getting better. I feel that this is a real huge step in my life, and one that is taking me in a very positive direction. So for that, I am thankful.

As well, I feel much more like my old, happier self. It has been a long time since that really was the case, perhaps years even. Which is something that I was really having to come to terms with, as that means that it was going back to a time in my life, in which I was someone else, someone who I was not, and never was. And I have been feeling overly guilty about even thinking that that may have been a 'good' time in my life. But that too, like all things in my life of late, is something I am working on.

So much I wish to share to you, from my new name, to the new people in my life, to my newest adventures, and especially my newest miss-adventures. But alas, the hour grows short, my eyes grow tired, and the yawns has become to feel like they belong to someone else. I think that qualifies as my own body telling me to sleep.

And for that one special girl out there in this world, who I know is asleep right now, or I hope she is anyways, because I know that she needs it even more then I do. I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you always. I have been running for the last two nights straight in my dreams. I have been running to you. With all my love, not just for the sake of saying it as much as I possibly can, but because I really do feel it. Goodnight my Eisai. <3

And for the rest of you, please don't feel left out in the cold and forgotten, For it would be a waste of emotions if that were to happen, I too, wish you a lovely night, and if you are here in my Home town of Calgary. Bundle up, that snow came out of nowhere, but it will be gone again soon. Hope you all didn't have your flower beds put in yet.

Goodnight one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment